Electronic Transdermal Iontophoresis Patches:The Emergency Patch is an iontophoresis patch, which is an extended,
time-released, latex free, electronic transdermal iontophoretic drug delivery system
This non-invasive alternative to injections is specifically designed
for the Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine treatment fields.
See Image for PIP Reimbursements.
Commonly used by health professionals, including:
- Physical therapists
- Sports medicine professionals
- Occupational therapists
- Any physician treating auto injury patients
*Indications For Use:
- Muscle Relaxant
- Peer reviewed, published studies support the use of electronic transdermal iontophoretic drug delivery.
- The innovative and self-contained battery is ultra thin and produces
low-level electric current. No external power source or wires.
- Carries the drug molecules from the skin to the underlying tissue for a non-invasive approach.
- Drug delivery automatically shuts off once the prescribed dosage has been administered.
- Ease of application by your technician.
- The iontophoresis patches are cost effective.
- Quick and easy application means it’s less time consuming for the physician’s staff and the patient.
- Patients improve faster.
- Single use only & disposable.