All Items on this
site are not for personal use with out a prescription from a licensed
doctor. This site is intended solely for Licensed Doctors,
Chiropractors, Pain Management Clinics, Rehabilitation Centers-ONLY
All information is intended for your
general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment
for specific medical conditions.
We cannot and do not give you medical advice. You should seek prompt medical
care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before
purchasing any product(s).
The information contained in this online site and emails is presented in
summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and
knowledge of products offered.
The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in
place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other
health care provider.
We do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information
obtained by using our services is not exhaustive and does not cover all
diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment.
Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your
physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard
medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
Warnings for TENS/EMS Units
- Cardiac Pacemakers - Do not use the Ultima TENS unit
with demand type Cardiac Pacemakers.
- Throat (Carltid Sinus) - Do not use over the nerves,
muscles or arteries of the throat or the larynx (voice box) - strong
muscle contractions could close the airway.
- Eyes - Do not use on the eyelids.
- Head - Do not place electrodes so electrical flow is
from one side of the head to the other.
- EKG Monitors & Alarms - Monitors and alarms for EKG
units may not operate properly when the Ultima unit is in use.
- Myocardial Disease or Arrythmias - The Ultima TENS unit
should be used by patients with these conditions only under the direction
and supervision of the prescribing physician.
- Preganancy - The safety of the Ultima TENS unit during
preganancy or delivery has not been established.
- Undiagnosed Pain - Do not use the Ultima unit to treat
undiagnosed pain syndromes.
- Machinery Operation - Do not adjust the control stting
of the Ultima unit while operating vehicles, heavy equipment, machinery or
- Children - Keep out of reach of children.