The Aspen Evergreen™ LSO 637 provides
medical-quality protection for spine injuries with the addition of a
rear panel extending from the the T9 vertebrae down to the
sacrococcygeal junction, as well as, an anterior abdominal panel
stitched into the front of the brace. Additional side panels provide
greater rigidity and flexion/extension/side bending motion restriction.
The brace is made out of durable mesh liner fabric for comfort, and
features two separate draw strings to customize the amount of
compression for your torso. Large nylon thumb loops allow the user to
generate a 4:1 mechanical advantage in the rear pulley housing with
ease. The Aspen Evergreen™ LSO can be worn over an undershirt or on top
of existing clothing for all day wear. It's ideally suited for multiple
level spinal injuries such as lumbar disc herniations, sciatica, and
recovery from mild to moderate spine procedures.
Aspen Evergreen™ LSO Features:
- Features front, rear, and side panels for premium lumbar support and motion restriction.
- 4:1 mechanical advantage pully system applies compression around the torso.
- Two drawstring cords control the top and bottom of the pulley system for evenly applied compression.
- Can be worn over clothing or underneath on top of a T-shirt.
- Breathable mesh liner fabric for air flow and comfort.
- One size adjustable: 28-54in (71-137cm) with extension panel: up to 64in (163cm)
Recommended Manufacturer PDAC: L0637/L0650